Seniors, Disabled residences of Littleton do you or do you know someone who needs minor repairs done around the house. If you are like me, I’m the least handy person who would want to know. I’m not sure what end of a hammer to use. But this is a great program available to Littleton residents who are elderly, disabled or temporarily financially challenged.
A wonderful group of volunteers can help with…..
● Leaking Faucets on toilets
● Assembling Furniture
● Hanging Pictures or Shelves
● Tighten and Loosening most things
● Minor Carpet Repair
● Replace Light Bulbs and Filters
● Change or Replace Storm Doors
● Change Batteries in Smoke Detectors
or many other small home jobs.
Call 303-730-4615 for more information