Meet Larry Hotz
Accomplished Denver Realtor Since 1978. Real Estate Broker since 1982.
- Team Leader for The Hotz Group at Kentwood Real Estate. Dad and Daughters are the #1 Team at the #1 Office* in the Metro Denver Board of Realtors. 2021 Home Sales of $58 Million.
- Board Member, National Association of Realtors
- Board Member, Colorado Association of Realtors
- Designee, Certified Residential Specialist
Real Estate Skills…
- In-Depth Market Data Research
- Unique Marketing Plan for Maximum Exposure of Listings
- Successful Negotiations for Extraordinary Results
- Special Attention to Legal and Ethical Concerns
- Managing Broker and Top Salesman for a leading Cheery Creek Real Estate Office.
- On-Air Contributor to CNBC Business Network for Denver Real Estate Reports
- Designee, Who’s Who in Residential Real Estate in North America
- Graduate of New Trier High School, Winnetka, Illinois and University of Denver
* #1 Team in sales production at Kentwood Real Estate, DTC Office in 2021. The office was also awarded top sales production that year by at Metro Denver Association of Realtors for offices with 75-100 agents.