RESUME OF LARRY HOTZ
* Born in Chicago, Illinois; Raised in Skokie, Illinois; Dumpfreeze, Virginia and Wilmette, Illinois.
* Personal interests include traveling, skiing, golf, and tennis.
* Two daughters, Meredith who recently graduated from Colorado State University and Elizabeth, who is his licensed Broker and partner.
* New Trier Township High School, Winnetka, Illinois.
* University of Denver, Bachelor of Sciences, 1970.
* 1978-1981 Top Salesman, Perry & Butler Realty, Central Office.
* 1981-1988 Managing Broker and Top Salesman, Perry & Butler, Central Office.
* 1989-Present Broker Associate, The Kentwood Company.
* Colorado Real Estate Broker’s License.
* Active Member, National Association of REALTORS.
* Active Member, Colorado Association of REALTORS.
* Active Member, South Suburban Board of REALTORS.
* Designee, Certified Residential Specialist, National Association of REALTORS.
* Former Senior Faculty Member, Graduate REALTOR Institute and Colorado Association of Realtors, Real Estate School.
* Designee, “Who’s Who in Residential Real Estate in North America”.
* 1979-2016 Million Dollar Roundtable, Denver Board of REALTORS.
* 1982-1984 Education Director, Perry & Butler Realty.
* 1985 Manager of the Year, Perry & Butler Realty
* 1989-1990 Director, Denver Board of REALTORS.
* 1990-1997 Senior Faculty Member for the Colorado Association of Realtors teaching continuing education for the Colorado Real Estate Commission part-time
* 1991 National Award winner (Third Place) for Marketing and Promotion, Certified Residential Specialists.
* 1978-Present More than $565 million in closed residential sales. Sold homes continuously since 1978 while preforming the other duties listed above. Specialized in relocation buyers and sellers moving to and from Denver and the southern suburbs.