AS A BUYER’S BROKER, LARRY HOTZ CAN SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY
A Transaction Broker merely communicates the positions adopted by the parties to each other. The Buyer Broker actually helps to craft and implement a negotiation strategy on behalf of the client. Because the client enjoys a fiduciary relationship with the Buyer Broker, the Broker must seek the best terms for the client.
1. Locating suitable homes from public and private sources.
2. Previewing those homes and providing photos or video.
3. Providing a preliminary opinion about the property’s condition.
4. Providing a list of necessary expert inspectors.
5. Providing loan pre-qualification.
6. Determining taxes and utility bills.
7. Providing a written analysis on the home’s value.
8. Helping clients structure an advantageous offer.
9.Advocating a compelling offer presentation to the listing broker.
10. Negotiating favorable specific terms to the Buyer’s advantage.
11. Explainingclosing documents and examining them for errors.
12. Providing a list of reliable and competitive lenders.
13. Providing buyers and their attorney advice about title issues and survey issues.
14. Referring well-reputed vendors for everything from decorating to moving services.
15. Helping to analyze the potential future saleability of the property.
Read what the Colorado Real Estate Commission Manual says about the differences between Transaction Brokerage and Buyer Brokerage.