Results are why so many clients continue to call Dotson for all of their real estate needs. Dotson is a member of Kentwood’s 10 Million Dollar Club and the Denver Board of Realtor’s Round Table of Excellence Award for 2007, 2008 and 2009 with more than $17 million in sales annually.
Dotson lives and sells real estate in Pradera, Parker’s luxury golf course community. He works tirelessly for clients throughout Pradera, Blackstone and The Timbers in Douglas County, Colorado. He also has clients throughout the metro Denver area.
Experienced Metro Denver Realtor
Drawing on 26 years of licensed experience, $400 million in sales and 1,500 transactions, Dotson equally services resale, new home sales, corporate relocation, short sales and foreclosure properties. Dotson’s friends and clients uniquely benefit from his 40 plus years of intimate Denver knowledge and real estate experience.
Dotson Skaggs Accomplishments
- MBA, BS, CLHMS, CRS, ABR, CDPE, GRI
- Top 10 Brokers – Denver Board of Realtors
- Top 15 Individual Sales – Denver Board of Realtors
- Top 10 Transactions – Denver Board of Realtors
- Member of the Denver Assoc. of Realtors’ Ethics & Professional Standard’s Committee
Dotson would welcome the opportunity to hear from you regarding your real estate questions and needs.